2017 registration costs $299 per participant.
A deposit of $50 per participant is required to hold your registration. This deposit should be submitted within 10 days of your registration confirmation.
• We will limit each week to a maximum of 60 guests. This means there is a chance you will be attending with another group. Or two. Or three. Keep an open mind and get ready for a lifetime of friendships to be formed.
• You are registering spaces, not people. This means you can switch participants at any time as long as your group number remains the same. Please notify us of any changes.
Cancelations can be made at any time. We understand that stuff happens and we want to work with you as much as possible. That said, here are the guidelines we abide by:
• Cancelations made 30+ days before your reserved week will result in a full refund of any participant fees already paid, except for the $50 non-refundable deposit.
• Cancelations less than 30 days prior to your reserved week receive no refund and are obligated to pay the entire balance owed, if not already paid in full.
• We appreciate your understanding and hope that nothing comes up that would cause you to cancel. WOW is an experience we want to share. We want you here!
Balance of Payment
The total balance of payment will be due 30 days prior to your reserved week. You will receive an invoice from WOW.
Each participant (adult and youth) will need to fill out our Visiting Participant Registration (coming soon) a minimum of two weeks prior to your arrival.